Steve Hayman is a National Consulting Engineer with Apple’s Education Team based in Toronto, specializing in Apple’s developer tools for the iPhone and Macintosh. He was very lucky to work for Steve Jobs for 20 years at both Apple and NeXT, which instilled in him a love of powerful object-oriented development tools and a great Unix core, and he sometimes finds it hard to believe that this all fits in his pocket now. Before that he was Network Manager at Indiana University; before that he picked up an M.Math at Waterloo, and before that he had a summer job painting construction equipment. In his spare time he directs Argonotes, the Toronto Argonauts Band, the finest pep band in the Canadian Football League.
Will discuss and demonstrate Apple’s software development tools for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, and show how individuals and institutions are building innovative mobile applications for their organizations and the wider world. We’ll highlight what’s new for developers with iOS 5, deconstruct some popular applications – both web-based, and native – and show you how to get started building your own with Apple’s free tools. We’ll talk about native application development with Xcode, and review the integration and deployment options and Apple’s developer program. And if the presenter messes up, we may accidentally wind up demonstrating the debugger as well.
- 3 July 2012 @ 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- MSC Malaysia K-Workers Development Centre (Auditorium),
- MSC Malaysia K-workers Development Centre Block 3730, Persiaran APEC, Cyber 8, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor
- Landmarks: -Opposite Dell -In between Kirkby International College and AMD, 63000, Cyberjaya
- Take the KLIA transit to Cyberjaya or a Rapidkl bus from KL Sentral to Cyberjaya. From the Cyberjaya train/bus terminal it would be a cab ride away
Lesson 1 How To Build iPad iPhone Apps iOS Xcode SDK Application Development Tutorials
How to make an app in 60 seconds with App.Cat app creator for iPhone, Android, Mac, and Windows